All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specififed. Our VAT number is GB141076737.
Bikegoo can supply products to customers based in the UK and Europe but we are also able to send some of our products to customers based in Worldwide locations. If you live outside Europe and would like to place an order please contact us with details of what you'd like and we'll get back to you with more details.
We take special care when packing all of your orders. We do not cut corners and make every effort to ensure the items will arrive safe and undamaged at your address. All orders are sent out using Royal Mail First Class post or by 48 hour courier services. In nearly all cases if you place your order by 2.00pm your ordered items will be sent out to you the same day (Mon-Fri). If you place your order over the weekend it will be despatched on Monday. If there are any problems with sending your item(s) or if there may be any delays with fulfilling your order, we will contact you as quickly as possible. Please note; any items flagged as "Usually Available in 2-3 days" normally take an additional 2 - 3 days to process so please allow additional time for delivery of these items. If your order is under £10 the postage fee is £1.99. If you spend between £10 and £19.99 the postage fee is £0.99. If you spend £20 or over the postage is completely free.
Please remember Royal Mail 1st Class is not a guaranteed next day service and sometimes orders can take some time to arrive. If you believe an order has been lost please let us know as soon as possible. We can investigate this with Royal Mail or our courier companies. For orders sent via Royal Mail: Royal Mail's terms and conditions state that, an item is not deemed to be lost until 15 working days have passed from the "due date of delivery". We can only claim and subsequently refund customers for items that may have been lost after this time period has elapsed. No refunds will be given before this time. Additionally, we can deliver items via other delivery means such as recorded or special delivery so if you want a specific delivery service please let us know before placing your order. We will be able to provide a quote for the delivery method you have selected.
We really want all of our customers to be thoroughly happy with every product purchased from Bikegoo. However, in some instances things don’t quite go as planned. If there is any problem with your order please contact us at the very earliest opportunity either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give us a call on 01435 867111. As soon as we know about the problem we will do everything we can do resolve it as quickly as possible.
We will happily accept returned items, however we do ask for the following conditions to be met:
- If you have simply changed your mind, or an item doesn’t fit or its the wrong colour, then you can return your item provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at bikegoo, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. If you wish to exchange your item we will issue your new items once your returned items have been received and checked. You may be required to pay our carriage fees to cover the cost of posting out your replacement items.
- If any items have been damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days . If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*.
- If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage fee.
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. General wear and tear is not covered, nor is incorrect or inappropriate fitting and use. Please note that in the case of suspension or disc brake spares we must insist that the fitting of these parts is carried out by a professional bike mechanic or authorized suspension servicing centre. Evidence of this will be required if you are to make a claim for faults with these items. In all cases we recommend you contact us and we will advise the best way forward for your particular item.Please contact us and we will advise the way forward for your particular item.
- Very rarely we may make a bit of an error and may accidentally despatch incorrect items to you. Please let us know within 7 days and we will get a replacement to you, and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*.
If you need to return an item please remember to email or phone us first before doing anything else. Unlike other some online shops, we are very easy to get hold of! Importantly, please do not attempt to hand deliver your returned items to our address in Crowborough without prior arrangement.
* - Definition of "reasonable return carriage costs". We are willing to reimburse you up to the value of Royal Mail 1st class postage for the size and weight of the return package. We will not pay for the full value for specialist postage (e.g. recorded or special delivery) or courier delivery. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
All orders will be accepted and the contract completed between you and us at the time we despatch the ordered products to you. However, if you have successfully cancelled your order or if we have not accepted your order for any reason, completion of the contract would not happen. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of (but not limited to) one of the following:
The product you ordered being found to be unavailable
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
The identification of a pricing or product description error
To cancel an order you must contact us as soon as possible after placing it. An order can only be cancelled if we have not yet despatched it to you.
We will make every effort to ensure that almost every item listed on our webpage is in stock or clearly labelled as currently out of stock If an item is not in stock for any reason, either the item will no longer appear on our webpage or we will communicate that the item is currently out of stock. Some items are flagged as "Usually Available In 2-3 days". These items are not in stock with us but are normally in stock with our suppliers and will be sent to us once your order is placed. These items will then be sent to you once we receive them. If you choose to proceed with the order on an item that is "Currently Out Of Stock" or "Usually Available in 2-3 days", we will contact you to let you know when the item arrives with us and then despatch it to you. We will also contact you if for whatever reason the product won’t be available at the time we specified. You are welcome to cancel your order on any outstanding items at any time (prior to us despatching them) if you feel you can’t wait. Please call us or email email@example.com to do this. On the exceptionally rare occasion where you place an order whilst the item is in stock and the item becomes out of stock before the order has been processed, we will contact the you immediately. You will have the option to cancel your order (or the part of your order which is now out of stock) to receive a refund.
In nearly all cases if an order is placed for an "in stock" item before 2pm the order will be sent out the same day (Mon-Fri). If you order after this time we will still try and despatch the same day but if we can’t they will be despatched the following day. In stock items ordered after 2pm on Friday or over the weekend will be despatched on Monday. All online orders will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class or by 48 hour courier delivery services. If an item is "Currently Out Of Stock" or "Usually Available In 2-3 days", timings may vary as to when we will be able to send the items out to you.
If we only have a part of your order in stock we will despatch the product we have in stock immediately and communicate with you about when the other items will be in stock. You are welcome to cancel your order on the outstanding items at any time (prior to us despatching them) if you feel you can’t wait.
Credit / Debit Cards: You can pay at Bikegoo with the following cards:
We also accept Paypal payments.
If you prefer we can take orders over the telephone using one of the above credit or debit cards. Please call us on 01892 668800 to process your order. Please have your card to hand and we will need to take some security information to ensure our security measures are met. We keep no record of card information.
If you have any questions about what methods of payment we take please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The best way to get hold of us is via phone or email. Feel free to send us some post too, its always nice to get a letter or two.
Email: For all enquiries please contact email@example.com (We constantly monitor our emails so rest assured we will get back to you really quickly with answers to your queries).
Tel: 01892 668800. This will come through directly to our workshop so rest assured you’ll get through to someone who knows what they’re talking about.
Please note: if you wish to collect items or return items to our address please contact us first to arrange a suitable time.
We try and do anything we can to keep our customers happy and extremely satisfied with our service. However, if you have any complaints about any element of our business, please send details on an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured we treat all complaints very seriously and we will get back to you very quickly.
We occasionally run special offers and promotions throughout the year. Each time we change our promotions we will shout about it through our advertising and via email. A large selection of our products have been reduced in price to offer the customer a fantastic deal. Almost all of our products show an "Our Price" and a "RRP". RRP denotes the Manufacturers recommended retail price. Our Price is the price you pay. In addition to "Our Price and "RRP" the "% saved" and "you save" fields are shown displaying the saving you make on each product. If you have got any questions, please send us an email or give us a call.
We provide thorough product descriptions and information for the majority of our products to help customers to make the most educated choice. However, all descriptions on our products are meant for guidance only. We apologise but do not accept responsibility for any innaccuracies or errors in the product descriptions. A large amount of this data is provided by the product manufacturers and we must rely on them to provide correct information. Remember if you are ever in any doubt, please contact us.