If you need to return an item to us please contact us first via email (email@example.com) or call us on 01435 867111.
We will happily accept returned items, however we do ask for the following conditions to be met:
- If you have simply changed your mind, or an item doesn’t fit or its the wrong colour, then you can return your item provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at bikegoo, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. If you wish to exchange your item we will issue your new items once your returned items have been received and checked. You may be required to pay our carriage fees to cover the cost of posting out your replacement items.
- If any items have been damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days . If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*.
- If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage fee.
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. General wear and tear is not covered, nor is incorrect or inappropriate fitting and use. Please note that in the case of suspension or disc brake spares we must insist that the fitting of these parts is carried out by a professional bike mechanic or authorized suspension servicing centre. Evidence of this will be required if you are to make a claim for faults with these items. In all cases we recommend you contact us and we will advise the best way forward for your particular item.Please contact us and we will advise the way forward for your particular item.
- Very rarely we may make a bit of an error and may accidentally despatch incorrect items to you. Please let us know within 7 days and we will get a replacement to you, and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs*. If you need to return an item please remember to email or phone us first before doing anything else. Unlike other some online shops, we are very easy to get hold of!
* Definition of "reasonable carriage costs". We are willing to reimburse you up to the value of Royal Mail 1st class postage for the size and weight of the return package. We will not pay for the full value for specialist postage (e.g. recorded or special delivery) or courier delivery. None of the above affects your statutory rights.