We are extremely committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all our users and customers. We will only use information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
If you feel our policy falls short of your expectations or if you feel we are failing to abide by our policy, please let us know.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party any personally identifiable information collected at this site. Here is a list of information we collect and why it is necessary to collect it:
1) Basic Identification and contact information such as your name and contact details. This information is used: a. to allow us to provide you with the products and services you request. In some circumstances this may mean passing some contact details such as your address to a third party business involved with processing your order e.g. courier services. b. to maintain our accounts c. for billing d. to enable us to answer your enquiries e. for verifying your identity for security purposes f. to allow us to effectively market our products g. to help us make our webpage as useful to you as possible
2) Your domain name and email address are recognised by our systems and the pages you visit are recorded. This information is used: a. In a collective way (therefore it is not referable to any particular individual) for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site. b. To send you news about the services to which you have signed up c. To tell you about our other services and offers
3) Financial information including credit card details. This information is used to obtain payment for goods and services you have ordered from us. For all internet based orders, your credit card details are never received by us. The page where this information is given by you is controlled by our contract merchant service provider. We only receive credit card details when orders are taken over the telephone. When we receive these transactions NO RECORD is made of card numbers or any card details. The required information is entered directly into a card terminal and is securely transferred to our card processing provider to allow for payment to be processed.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
4) Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example for a competition entry. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the website requires. We will make this absolutely clear on the face of the relevant page and any intention to publicize the name of a winner.
5) Disclosure to government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or a court order. 6) Information Request. At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK, US, and EU legislation, so far as we are aware.
If you have any questions regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at: