- Allows you to upgrade your existing 11-36t 10spd cassette to give an 11-40t range
- Shimano and Sram specific 40t sprockets have been designed allowing benefits that wouldn't be possible with a larger sprocket size or with a universal type design.
- Precise matching of the tooth profiles and shifting points specific to each type of cassette
- Perfect mating of supporting tabs reducing flex and aiding shift performance
- Lower B-tension adjustment is needed ensuring good shifting throughout the cassette range compared to fitting a 42t
- Hard anodized 7075T6 aluminium
- Available in black, silver or gold hard anodised finish
- Weight: 74g
- T-REX ring installs behind existing cassette, replacing one of the smaller sprockets, usually 17t.
Shimano version compatible with: Shimano XT and XTR 11-36 10spd cassettes. SRAM version compatible with Sram PG1030, PG1050 and PG1070 11-36 cassettes