THE EVER POPULAR FIVE - UPDATED FOR 2017!
The Five has been in Orange’s range for over 15 years and has slowly evolved over that time. The 2017 Five now features a geometry tweaked for a 150mm fork. A 66° head angle is a smidge slacker than last year and the top tube is a little longer with a slight curve to aid standover height. The rear axle is 148mm Boost. The frame itself has been changed quite significantly offering real improvements in stiffness and weight saving (400g shaved off the frame weight).
WHY THE FIVE S?
- Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Five year frame warranty
- Optimised geometry for 150mm travel fork
- Improved frame design improves stiffness and reduces weight
- 148mm Boost rear axle
- Aggressive trail geometry
- Internal cable routing including routing for Stealth dropper posts
- Tubeset: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing
- Rear Axle: 12 x 148mm OLD Bolt Thru Axle
- Fork: RockShox Yari 150 RC Boost
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch DB RT 190 x 51mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 49mm
- Crankset: Race Face Ride Single 32t
- Front Mech: Top Guide Chain Device
- Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow + 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11-42 11spd
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 11spd
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 11spd
- Wheelset: Formula + Alex MD25 27.5"
- Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3
- Brakes: Shimano M615 180mm/160mm
- Stem: Race Face Ride M35 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35
- Grips: Strange Lock-On
- Seatpost: Race Face Ride
- Saddle: Kore Durox IE
- Seat Clamp: Strange QR
Available in a range of custom colours. Please note; some colours cost a bit extra.
We offer 0% finance on all Orange bikes and frames over £1500 and finance options on all purchases over £400. Click here for more details.