A PERFECT BLEND OF CARBON FIBRE, BIG WHEELS, AND YETI XC HERITAGE.
We never like to think of ourselves as slow, but we were definitely deliberate in our approach to 29ers. And as with all things, once we committed, we committed fully. The hardtail Big Top, the first 29er we were proud to call a Yeti, debuted in 2010 after years of above- and below-the-radar tinkering by a core group of Yeti employees who were enamored with big wheels.
It was no one-off. The following year we rolled up on a full-suspension 29er, the ridiculously fun SB95. And now we’re back again, taking everything we’ve learned over the years about bike racing, big-wheel handling, and materials engineering to deliver the all-new ARC Carbon. Twenty years of ARC racing heritage updated with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and a light, snappy, high-mod carbon frame. For you smaller riders, we made the small and extra small sizes with mid-sized 27.5” wheels for added stand over and improved handling.
Basically, take Yeti’s most storied XC race bike, make it even more stable, add bigger wheels, then make the frame as smooth and responsive as only the best carbon frames can be. That’s the ARC Carbon.
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm shell
- Rear Wheel: 142mm x 12mm axle.
- Front Derailleur: Direct Mount
- Seat post: 30.9mm diameter
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame
- Tapered inset Head Tube (44mm/56mm)
- 29" wheel size on M-XL sizes, 27.5" on XS-S sizes.
- Yeti Looptail rear triangle.
- Geometry comptible with 100-120mm fork.
- Removable ISCG mount.
- Bolt-on cable guides
- Direct mount front derailleur